Madness ilumination 2 Madness ilumination 2

@junbo66 WTF. Why you say that, you don't even animate.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Prior to the release of Madness Inundation, Krinkels stated that this would be the final episode. This is no longer the case, however.

It is the longest animation of the series, at 11380 frames (30 fps).

Sanford's hand wound and the blood on his hook from Madness Aggregation have disappeared.

In the area where the episode begins, it is shown that Deimos' body is never absorbed by the Auditor from the last movie; at the end of this episode, he still leaves Deimos' body behind.

Every time the Auditor sucks in more bodies, he gets a brighter glow. The first time he has none, but eventually ends with a red colored outline.

During the point-of-view shot of the Auditor looking down upon Hank and Sanford from atop his conjured building, Hank's burn marks seem to be gone.

In the room when the second possessed agent is formed, there's a journal with the text: "The Mag Ammo is piling up, we need to deploy our mag agents more often or we could have a fire hazard on our hands." This probably means that future episodes will have more Mag Agents.

Anyway, there's gonna be a Madness 11, Krinkels said.
Habra un Madness 11.

Madness Mustachification Madness Mustachification

EPIC

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

I loved how you updated for use teh mouse!

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Epic.... Just, Epic

MC10 MC10

EPICNESS LEVEL = IT'S OVER NINE THOUSANDS!

No, Really, this song is the most amazing i've ever heard, Hope you make a song like this in MC11.

LONG LIVE MADNESS! Cheshyre and Krinkels are gods.

Brink of Reborn Brink of Reborn

Freakin epic.

ErnestoGod responds:

Thanks! :)

Commission: einhajar12 Commission: einhajar12

Are they playing hot hands or wut? lol.

Necromancer Necromancer

GODDAMN FUCKING EPIC. I remember when i was Grey Knight and spammed him bombs so he doesnt get up ;w;

PrancerPie responds:

I crush the Groom everytime so he doesn't get up <w>

Abomination VS Christoff Abomination VS Christoff